Monday, October 24, 2011

Mini Burger and Cheddar Jack Bento

A fun bento that the kids totally loved: burger and fries. Woohoo! Okay, they were turkey oat burgers and oven-roasted fries but still. I also snuck in some roasted kabocha, a couple colorful carrot sticks, broccoli, and a cup of red fruit: pluots, strawberries and raspberries. The burger is topped with none other than our favorite smiling "jack" - I know, I should have used jack cheese! Sheesh. What was I thinking? One more week of jack-o-bento to go... I think I'm gonna be able to pull it off. Hey, maybe next year I should go for a whole month of jacks! Nah only joke..

9 comments:

  1. wow, fries.. all kids love them! definitely kids favourite bento!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? They couldn't believe it, heh.
    Thanks Bobo :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Sheri! Junk food made healthy and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Burgers and fries, yum!! I love all of your jack bentos Sheri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yuri, I'm so happy I can please them with my homemade version of fast food - I hope it lasts and they always always prefer it! (we'll see)... Thanks Yuri :D

    Thanks Susan! I'm actually relieved we're near the end!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh a whole month of Jack's?!?! Lol! I love the cup full of gorgeous red fruit! I haven't had any bright red fruit in a couple of weeks :( I need to come over and go shopping with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, you should Heather!
    Thanks a lot :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go Sheri go! I'm sure you can and you're doing so well on all your Jack's bentos! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot Ꮮуռ (ᶬˠ ᶩᶤᵗᵗᶥᵋ ᵐᵋˢˢᵞ ᴻ ᶜʱᵋᵋᵏᵞ) !! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete